Pathways exams are offered at our Newington testing location:Charter Oak State College Testing
85 Alumni Road
Newington, CT 06111
一道本不卡免费高清Exams are normally scheduled at least twice per month.
Pathways Exams - Descriptions & Study Guides
- Intro to Early Childhood Education
- Early Language and Literacy Development
- Child Developmental Psychology (Spanish version)
- Infant-Toddler Growth & Development
- Infant-Toddler Evaluation & Assessment
Registering for Charter Oak State College Exams
Exams are 3 credits each and are normally scheduled on Saturdays each month at 2 p.m. You must reschedule at least two weeks prior to the test date.
- Complete the .
- If you are interested in taking the Statistics or Medical Terminology exams, you must be a Charter Oak matriculated student to complete those .
- You must bring a photo ID to sit for an exam.
If you have a disability and need special accommodations, please contact the testing office at (860) 515-3708.
一道本不卡免费高清If you are a matriculated student at Charter Oak State College and need to take a proctored exam from another college, call the testing office at (860) 515-3708 to schedule the date and time.