一道本不卡免费高清Charter Oak State College accepts credits from faculty-approved exams offered through the following testing providers:
- Charter Oak State College Pathways & Statistics Exams
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) Exams
- DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST) Exams
- Excelsior College Examinations (ECE) Exams
- Thomas Edison State College Examination Program (TECEP) Exams
Additional Test Providers
一道本不卡免费高清These providers test credits are accepted, but not administered through Charter Oak State College:
P.O. Box 6006
Princeton, NJ 08541-6006
Phone: (609) 771-7670
- Other additional exams may be accepted as reviewed and approved by the Charter Oak Faculty of Consulting Examiners. Your Academic Counselor can assist you in locating more information.
Please Note: If you take an exam with a provider other than Charter Oak, be sure to arrange to have your official scores sent to Charter Oak so that they can be entered into your record. You will receive an updated Status Report each time you have earned credit for exams.
You can purchase the at any local bookstore. Your counselor can help you find study guides for the DSST and Excelsior exams accepted by Charter Oak, or you can check the Web sites in the chart above. Ask your counselor for details.